Monday, May 21, 2007

/*begin rant
I went in to a photographic gallery over the weekend and it was so instantly depressing that I had to turn around and leave at once. Photography is 99% boring crap. However, sometimes I come across a picture or two that I like..and I have to take it all back










































It's rare when I find a photograph I like that has people in it. People are inherently interesting anyway, and lazy photographers generally rely on that fact to make their pictures interesting; not bothering to make an interesting picture of a person...just taking a picture of an interesting person. I like this though...


















..
/*end rant

Just wanted to add that I showed the two b/w photos to Julia and she just laughed at me. It was definitely a "you're so up your own ass" laugh. Ahemm....

No comments: